- LMA’s New Secretary-Treasurer
- Springbank Gardens Concert Series Partners with the Woodshed Concert Series
- Lara St. John “A High-Powered Soloist” – New York Times
- The White Swan
- Jeans ‘n Classics
- Basia Bulat: Latest Album – Good Advice
- Royal Lynn: Singer/Songwriter
- Greigg Fraser – The Guitarist’s Guitarist
- Garrett Hack – Touring with Kinky Boots
- Goodlife Fitness Discount for CFM Members
Bassist David Finck is a longtime member of Local 802 (New York, NY) and first joined AFM Local 66 (Rochester, NY) in college. "I've always been a champion of the union," says Finck. "I like the idea that I have some kind of protection from future usage."
Ernie Ball's VPJR Tuner is a combined tuner and volume pedal. This pedal switches automatically between tuner and volume modes. With an easy-to-read display and compact design, the VPJR Tuner helps save space on your pedal board.
"I know that diversity can be achieved with the right focus as illustrated by the exceptional work of Aaron and Afa Dworkin and the Sphinx administrative team. 'Transforming lives through the power of diversity' has been the organization's focus..."
Fender's Acoustasonic Telecaster comes equipped with a fully-hollow body, Stringed Instrument Resonance System, and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine. It has a mahogany Telecaster neck and open-pore satin finish and is available in a variety of colors.
Brian Newman is a jazz trumpeter and member of Local 802 (New York City). His album "Showboat" contains 11 tracks that show influences of Miles Davis and Chet Baker, but also pays homage to rock bands such as Nirvana, NOFX, and Thin Lizzy.