- LMA’s New Secretary-Treasurer
- Springbank Gardens Concert Series Partners with the Woodshed Concert Series
- Lara St. John “A High-Powered Soloist” – New York Times
- The White Swan
- Jeans ‘n Classics
- Basia Bulat: Latest Album – Good Advice
- Royal Lynn: Singer/Songwriter
- Greigg Fraser – The Guitarist’s Guitarist
- Garrett Hack – Touring with Kinky Boots
- Goodlife Fitness Discount for CFM Members
These care cloths from @Deering_Banjos allow you to keep your banjo in peak playing condition. The pink cloth has wax in it for wooden surfaces, the white cloth has a strong anti-tarnish substance, and the grey/white combo is for daily use.
Pianist Elliott McClain honors traditional country songs from his hometown of Nashville in his debut album, Country. The tracks cover songs made famous by Ray Charles, Vince Gill, Willie Nelson, Dwight Yoakam, Paul Simon, Johnny Cash, and Glen Campbell.
The LN 1263 Column Array from @Peavey is designed specifically with the solo guitarist in mind. Features include a six-channel mixer, onboard LCD screen, remote control via Bluetooth, and no visible cables in mono operation.
The 2019 @ocsm_omosc Conference was held August 12-16 in Hamilton, ON. Hamilton is the birthplace of performing arts medicine in Canada, and a whole day was spent learning about health issues musicians commonly face.
The new Slash 1966 EDS-1275 Doubleneck by @gibsonguitar is an exact replica of a doubleneck that @Slash bought in 1990 and immediately put into use both in the studio and on stage. It will be signed by Slash and includes a vintage replica hard-shell case.