- LMA’s New Secretary-Treasurer
- Springbank Gardens Concert Series Partners with the Woodshed Concert Series
- Lara St. John “A High-Powered Soloist” – New York Times
- The White Swan
- Jeans ‘n Classics
- Basia Bulat: Latest Album – Good Advice
- Royal Lynn: Singer/Songwriter
- Greigg Fraser – The Guitarist’s Guitarist
- Garrett Hack – Touring with Kinky Boots
- Goodlife Fitness Discount for CFM Members
Mailed monthly to over 55,000 musicians. We are the Official Publication of the American Federation of Musicians.
Halo Sport from @HaloNeuro is the first-ever brain stimulator that accelerates improvements from practice. Halo Sport uses a form of neurostimulation to put your brain into a temporary state of hyperlearning, and more rapidly improves technique.
Structured Practice Journal is a web-based practice journal that keeps track of what you practice and makes recommendations to help you stay on track with your priorities. Start your free 30-day trial today:
PASS from @SheetMusicDir is used by musicians worldwide to play the music they love. Unlimited sheet music and guitar tabs from popular artists for every instrument, genre and skill level. Get started today with your first month FREE for a limited time:
As we reflect on 2019, @The_AFM President Ray Hair gives us some insight into a few negotiations that have taken place or are currently in progress regarding streaming and digital media.
Check out this month's cover story on @EugeniaZukerman , world-renowned flutist, artistic director, and journalist. Her latest book is a lyrical memoir that reflects on her life with Alzheimer's and how she doesn't let the diagnosis define who she is.