- LMA’s New Secretary-Treasurer
- Springbank Gardens Concert Series Partners with the Woodshed Concert Series
- Lara St. John “A High-Powered Soloist” – New York Times
- The White Swan
- Jeans ‘n Classics
- Basia Bulat: Latest Album – Good Advice
- Royal Lynn: Singer/Songwriter
- Greigg Fraser – The Guitarist’s Guitarist
- Garrett Hack – Touring with Kinky Boots
- Goodlife Fitness Discount for CFM Members
"The new revenue from online interactive digital distribution bargained by the Federation in 2017 is paying real dividends...This new revenue stream has brought the MPTF back from the dire straits in which the fund found itself just a decade ago."
With any band, it is important to consider the legal implications that may take effect should the band ever break up. Here, AFM Vice President from Canada Alan Willaert discusses the various ways in which to register your band and divide assets.
Are attending a Workers Memorial Day event? Share your experience with other AFM members through International Musician magazine! Send your photos and brief text to IM Managing Editor Jason Emerson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find where to join an event: https://t.co/h5Y9NvU3RY
Avantone Pro's CLA-10A active monitoring system features a 35mm AV10-MHF high-frequency silk dome-based tweeter and custom 180mm AV10-MLF low-frequency driver. Users can adjust tweeter brightness using a rear-mounted Variable Tissue Paper Control knob.
Boston Symphony Orchestra's two-disc set recording of Shostakovich's Symphonies 4 and 11, "The Year 1905," won two Grammy awards in 2019 for Best Engineered Album, Classical and Best Orchestra Performance.