- LMA’s New Secretary-Treasurer
- Springbank Gardens Concert Series Partners with the Woodshed Concert Series
- Lara St. John “A High-Powered Soloist” – New York Times
- The White Swan
- Jeans ‘n Classics
- Basia Bulat: Latest Album – Good Advice
- Royal Lynn: Singer/Songwriter
- Greigg Fraser – The Guitarist’s Guitarist
- Garrett Hack – Touring with Kinky Boots
- Goodlife Fitness Discount for CFM Members
Violinist Rachel Barton Pine of Local 10-208 (Chicago, IL) has collected around 900 works by more than 350 black composers for her Music by Black Composers project. She hopes to encourage musicians of all ethnic backgrounds to pursue their musical dreams.
"Faith Over Fear" marks the first release for Local 8 (Milwaukee, WI) member Haynie after launching his solo career. "I use music as my therapy, knowing it will help other rise up out of their troubles and recognize there is hope."
Vibes high fidelity, reusable earplugs lower all sounds equally, and avoid distorted sounds common when using traditional foam earplugs. You will hear music clearly, just at lower decibels.
"We are all the union, an organized group of musicians and music industry professionals who stand together, united for the greater good of the industry and of our craft."
The Electro-Harmonix Flatiron Fuzz is a versatile, pedalboard-friendly fuzz/distortion unit. It features volume (output level), drive (adjusts sustain/distortion), and filter (low pass with movable cut-off frequency) controls.